Thursday, December 6, 2012

Endres Christmas card 2012

I just love, love, love Christmas cards!  I look forward to creating our family card every year, and this year was no different. I knew I wanted it to reflect our year of moving to Korea, so I decided that this year's card would be of us at one of my favorite places in Busan.... Yonggungsa Temple.

Without further adieu, I present our 2012 Christmas card (front and back)!
I know it's not the greatest quality, but scanning it in was my only option to put it on my blog. :)


I hope we receive lots of Christmas cards in Korea this year.  I know it's asking people to put in a little extra effort to mail one card internationally (it costs a little over a dollar & the post office actually has stamps specifically for international mail to make it a bit easier), so I'm praying that our friends and family think we're worth the effort (let me know if you need our Korean address).  :)  I love to hang Christmas card pictures up all year long, so expect for us to be staring at your smiling faces if you send one our way.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment